Woofapalooza is our annual event for families and dogs!
June 8th 2014
The Siegel Family of Siegel's Cottonwood Farm will be hosting a very unique Benefit for the "To Be Announced". This benefit will be at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm on Weber Road in Crest Hill, home of the famous fall "PUMPKIN FEST" and award winning STATESVILLE HAUNTED PRISON!®
The days events will feature a Dog Agility Course, Dogs Bobbing for Wieners, Best Dressed Dog contest, Owner/Dog look alike contest, Smallest/Biggest contest, Dog Fashion Show, Best Singing Dog Contest, Mini Obedience Talk, Skinny Dipping for dogs, Weiner Dog races, Best Trick and more for your dogs to enjoy!
There will also be lots of fun activities for people too, so be sure to bring the whole family! All the play areas will be open for the kids to play in as well as the Train Ride, the Farm Animals to pet and feed, & Grain Train Ride. There will also be Informational Talks about your pets presented by area Veterinarians.
There will be lots of great tasting "people food" so come HUNGRY and ready to have lots of AFFORDABLE FUN ON THE FARM!
Admission: $10 per person or $30 Family Price(Mom, Dad and Kids), Dogs are FREE!
SPONSORED by: SIEGEL'S COTTONWOOD EVENTS
Proceeding Benefitting: TBA
- We offer The Largest selection Vegetables and Herbs in Will County! Grow your own organic food! We have a large selection from tomatoes to squash from basil to bay trees, potatoes and onion sets and other vegetables and herbs for your home garden. They are PESTICIDE FREE!
- The Most delicious Farm Fresh desserts. We have a large selection of our Jams, Jellies, Fruit Butters, and Salsas available all year long! And in season Pies, Fudge and Wine!.
- Xtra Sweet Sweet Corn and Fresh Produce available at our Home Farm on Weber Road in Crest Hill and our 2 satellite Produce stands
- Annuals and Perennials. Our customer's tell us we have the best selection of the hard to find sun and shade annuals and hanging baskets flowers.
- Lawn And Garden At Siegel's Cottonwood Farm you will find FERTI-LOME PRODUCTS for your lawn and garden needs. We will be happy to assist you. We carry a full line of lawn products to make your lawn or garden look its best.
- Bring your events down on the Farm! Siegel's Cottonwood Farm is a 4th Generation working family farm. We grow here! We would like to help you grow and strengthen your group or business' most important assets: your people! Learn more about having your next group or business event
- Christmas Trees Our Fresh Cut Frasier Fir Trees are hand selected from thousands and are priced individually based on size and quality. Come out today to pick out your Perfect Fresh Cut Christmas Tree before they are gone!
- Holiday Decorations Fresh, hand-crafted wreaths, swags, roping, and decorations are made daily. These are heavy and full bodied, made from Fraser and Balsam Fir, White Pine, and Cedar. Topped off with high quality, handmade bows. Pick out your favorite Holiday Decorations today!
- Santa is coming to Siegel's Cottonwood Farm! Why wait in those long lines in the mall to see Santa when you can come Visit Santa at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm in the BIG ROCKING CHAIR and take a FREE picture!
- Weekend Attractions: Grain Train Ride & Christmas Farm Animals Take a "Grain Train Ride" around the farm to see the beautiful farm in the country air. Don't forget to go up front and check out the Goats, Sheep and Llama on the green roof in their penthouse suite.
- Fresh Christmas Pies You gotta try "Grandma Marie Wallace-Siegel's" farm fresh baked pies, because our Piled High Apple Pie is "twice as high as the other guy's pie, we're here to show you size DOES matter!"