You gotta try Grandma Marie Wallace-Siegel's farm fresh baked pies, because our Piled High Apple Pie is "twice as high as the other guy's pie, we're here to show you size DOES matter!" All of our other old fashioned Farm Fresh Baked Pies, taste just as you remember, fresh from grandma's oven, baked with grandma's tender loving care. The pies are available seasonally April thru December 24th. Piled High Apple Pie, Caramel Apple Walnut, Strawberry Rhubarb, Peach-Blueberry, Pineapple Upside Down, Strawberry Mango, Cherry, Plain Apple, Peach, Blueberry Lemon, and Pumpkin. If you like a little heat in your pie try the Habanero Peach and Jalapeno Apple they are sweet but have that great taste of spicyness!
To get that lovely home baked aroma our pies are also available frozen/ready to bake.
Stop in today for our daily sample.
Remember we take pre-orders for Holidays. Call 815-741-2693 to place your order.
- Book Your Event Today Our facility is a unique environment for Team Building opportunities. We can accommodate your: Charity Events, Fundraisers, Family Reunions & Corporate Events and much more…
- Spring thru Fall School ToursOn our school tours the students learn the importance of the American Farmer, where food comes from, all while having Fun in the Farm Fresh Air!
- Produce Stands Xtra Sweet Sweet Corn and Fresh Produce available at our Home Farm on Weber Road in Crest Hill and our 3 satellite Produce stands
- Fresh Baked Pies You gotta try "Grandma Marie Wallace-Siegel's" farm fresh baked pies, because our Piled High Apple Pie is "twice as high as the other guy's pie, we're here to show you size DOES matter!"
- Zombie Paintball: A FUN ZOMBIETASTIC EXPERIENCE DOWN ON THE FARM! Have your Birthday Party, Family Outing, Team Building, and much more here at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm! Zombie Party Package is FUN for ages 10 and Up.