Warning: Illegal string offset 'sizes' in /home/kaitys40/public_html/wp-content/themes/Cottonwood/parts/events-single.php on line 13
Warning: Illegal string offset 'medium' in /home/kaitys40/public_html/wp-content/themes/Cottonwood/parts/events-single.php on line 13
Date / Time:
Black Friday - December 23rd
Fresh Cut Christmas TreesChristmas is a time to share with family and friends. What better way than to gather for an adventure in the Farm Fresh Country Air & pick out your Perfect Fresh Cut Christmas Tree? Our Fresh Cut Frasier Fir are hand selected from thousands and are priced individually based on size and quality. This tree is often described as the most beautiful tree available. With a glossy green topside of the needle, to the snow white underneath, this makes for a truly beautiful Christmas tree. They also have a pleasant scent which will leave your house smelling wonderful. If you are looking to impress your friends or neighbors this would be the tree! Come on out and pick our your Christmas Tree Today!
LocationOFF WEBER RD in Crest Hill (Menards is right across from us)
Discounts:Bring in a Toys for a child in need and receive $5 off your Christmas Tree purchase.
Included with your Tree Purchase
- Shaking to remove loose needles
- Baled for ease of handling
- Assistance in securing your vehicle
- Leave your tree with our 'elves' while you check out our Pie and Fudge Shoppe and perhaps do a bit of holiday shopping.
Transporting your tree home
- Protect your car - Place a sheet of plastic or an old blanket over the roof of your car to protect the paint and finish.
- Prepare the tree - Get the tree shaken and baled (wrapped) before loading it.
- Load the tree - Lift the tree and place it on the roof. Get help if the tree is very large.
- Tie the tree down - Wind the rope or bungee cord all around - over the tree, then under the roof and back over the tree - until the tree is secure. Tie the rope or cord securely. Pull on the tree and make sure it's tightly tied.